Friday, September 3, 2010

GALING NG PINOY

For those of you who didn't know, I have another blog called Galing ng Pinoy. It showcases the greatness of Filipinos around the world.

Well, it kinda hibernated for a while (3 months). I wasn't able to update it due to some personal reasons. I have already featured lots of Filipinos such as Charice Pempengco, Ezra Band, My mentor Jomar Hilario, my friend Richard Tuazon and many others.

Now I am planning to update it again and post some more Filipinos who raises our flag around the world. Most specially now when some Filipinos are already degraded after that August 23, 2010 incident of Hostage taking in Quirino Grandstand.

Galing ng Pinoy isn't only about celebrities and politicians. It is all about Filipinos. Whatever you do, wherever you are as long as you are a Filipino and you did some good things to make us proud you are already included.  I am now asking everyone to inform me of some Filipinos you happen to know who did something great. Could be your mom, your dad, your brother, your nanny, your friend and you want them to be featured, I'd love to have some more details and make an article about it.

Please email me at lorindadeguzman{at}gmail[dot]com and I would love to hear it from you.

No comments: