Friday, April 23, 2010

My First iBlog Summit Experience

My first time to attend the iBlog Summit. Its an event where bloggers gather together and share some knowledge on how to basically improve your blog and earn from it. A lot of great speakers were on the line including my co club member Mr. Manuel Viloria and a lot of "internet celebrities" here in the Philippines.



Its a two-day event. The first day topics were mostly for entrepreneurs about how they can maximize the power of internet in reaching their customers and targeting their sales and the second day mainly for new bloggers like me.


Topics include:


Day 1 (April 16, 2010)
Day 2 (April 17, 2010)


It feels great to be in this event and I will definitely be in this event every year. You get to meet a lot of people,  interact and learn from them.I see the persons behind the blogs I am visiting and make friends with them. A great weekend for me as a new blogger.

Here are some pictures that I could share in this event:

May event ID

I had a chat with Mr. Manuel ViloriaVince Golangco and Hannah Villasis during break time.

With Mr Manuel Viloria and my friend Michille Herrera

With Ms. Janette Toral

My iblog6 sisters overwhelemed on the day 1 talk.


Share

No comments: