Sunday, March 21, 2010

WHITE STOCKINGS

Emilys Moving Up program in school will be on Saturday, Mar27. It will be held at Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila. The theme is Michael Jacksons This Is IT! I am so excited for Emily.

They are busy in school practicing their number. the school has sent me a letter needing my consent to bring Emily on the venue of their graduation to practice on the actual stage. Their classes starting on Monday will be from 8am to 11 am instead of the usual 1pm to 4 pm. Its gonna be hard for me to wake Emily up because she is so used to waking up late like 11am - 12NN.

they also have their dress rehearsals on thursday. I have no idea what are they gonna do because its all a surprise for the parents. I already bought a white stockings for Emily to wear on her graduation day.

No comments: