Thursday, March 25, 2010

PINAY MOM JOURNAL

Wow! My first hosted blog! So excited!

I changed both the title and the URL from "The LHEN Life"and lorindadeguzman.co.cc to this new PINAY MOM JOURNAL.

This is my free writing website. My days will be published and everything that is happening about me as a mom, a wife and as a person. No Niche, Just me and my not so boring but happy life.

I may be the only one reading my blog posts but its okay. Practicing my writing skills will benefit me anyways.

Since this site has already its own domain, this will be my priority blog where my other blogs will be featured whenever I have made a new post.

And of course the stories about the happenings in my life, rants, adventures, vacations, everything will be posted whenever I feel like it. haha! I still need to find time to manage the words juggling in my head sometimes in order to finish an article that is worth to read.

1 comment:

Snuggly Monkey said...

You are not the only one reading your posts :) Although I feel like that a lot of the time too. Thanks for following my blog!