Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL Special Screening




“The Social Network is to Facebook, as PLDT myDSL modem+wifi is to SuperCOOL, SuperFAST,  SuperAFFORDABLE Broadband with SuperWI-FI Network Connection.”





I Super LIKE all the features of this bundled promo of PLDT myDSL modem + WiFi.


WHY?



Plug and Play for non-techie mom like me ^_^
25 meters of Wifi. I can now surf the net, blog, and log on to my facebook even if I am sitting in the toilet! Comfort Room is just 5meters away from my PC!
High Speed. who doesn't want this?
4 port hub! Share the super fast broadband to all members of the family! This feature is so cool to be able to share the network to 4 computers plus all the Wi-Fi cellphones and laptop inside our house.
Remote Trouble shooting again for non-techie mom like me who only knows to press the reset button every time my computer hangs up or lost connection. One more thing, technicians really do charge a huge amount if they sensed that you don't know anything on computer troubles and repairs.
SuperAFFORDABLE compared to other plans and who wouldn't agree to the 1,500 big savings that one could get in availing this wonderful promo rather than having a separate connection and buying a separate router.

1 comment:

Kira Permunian said...

See my review on this movie.

http://www.kirapermunian.co.cc/2010/10/social-network-movie.html

Thanks