Thursday, May 20, 2010

PREPARING FOR ASHLY'S CHRISTENING

My daughter Ashly's Christening will be on Saturday May 22, 2010. It will be held at the Shrine of Jesus, The Way, The Truth and The Life Parish. It is that big church beside SMX/Mall of Asia. It is a special baptism and will start at 11:00AM. Call time is 10:30.


Here are the List of her Godfathers:


And Here are the List of her Godmothers:

I asked all the guest that if they want to give gifts to Ashly, don't give toys/clothes/money anymore because shes got a lot of it from ate Emily (purely hand me downs) and give milk or diapers instead for practical reasons. 

Reception will follow at Norbertos Grill located at San Miguel by the Bay just at the back of SMX. Menus are purely seafoods and as of this moment my husband is at the port buying seafoods for Saturday. We are planning to prepare Sinigang na Hipon, Tempura, Calamares and Baked Tahong for all the guest. 

Richard and Raymond will also be the official photographer for this event. I am planning to have a photo booth. I hope that everything will turn out fine. 

Here are the pictures of Ashly's baptismal outfit:


This is a light pink silk with bloomer

I so love its cuteness and simplicity...

This shoes is also a hand me down way back from Ate Emily's baptism.



This will be Ate Emily's dress for this day

And look at this 1-inch slippers that Emily is gonna be wearing! She loves this slippers!

I hope that this event will turn out fine. I am so excited for the photobooth. I have two great photographers Richard and Raymond. I would like to give this Advance Thank You for them because this moment will never be forgotten because of them. Thank You also to Victor for the tarps and Mich for the souvenir design (because I am not really a Photoshop fan so I need a hand for this one).


No comments: