Monday, August 16, 2010

MY HAPPY WEEKEND

I had a blast this past Saturday and Sunday. I must say sorry for my EC droppers and Adgitizers that I wasn't able to visit your sites.

Saturday was my little sisters 21st birthday. So I went back to my hometown in Bicutan with Emily and Ashly (hubby refused to come so..) to have a sleepover and have fun with my family. I have lots of pictures to share but I uess I just have to make another post for it. Including the stories behind it and some updates about my family.

Sunday, I joined a Run for Humanity by Philippine Red Cross. I registered into a 5kilometer run with my friend mich who registered in a 10kilometer run (Whoa!). So yeah, my limbs are kinda sore as of this moment because I stopped going to the gym in a month.

After the race, we went directly to the Feast at the PICC. My Sunday date with God (In a running outfit). Its good to attend to the Feast this week because I wasn't able to come also in the last two Sundays for some reasons. So this is just a brief introduction of the three posts that I will cook for this week because I am so excited to share my weekend story because I really had fun!

So, I f you haven't subscribed, please do so now because I have something interesting to share this week and I hope I could share it with you...

Have a Great Day!
Lhen

2 comments:

RussVintage said...

Well it sounds like you had a real exciting weekend. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures and of course hearing more.

Gee said...

Hmmm... I wonder what that something interesting is. Will watch out for it lhen.