Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ADGITIZE: WORLD CLASS ADVERTISING ON A BLOGGERS BUDGET

Adgitize your web site.

For all those who have tried to advertise in Adgitze, I just wanna know if advertising here is really effective? Does it really gave you lots of traffic and all that? I just wanna know if I just did the right thing moments ago.

Yes, I did advertise, I paid the one month in full through my paypal account. My application is pending for approval yet but I am so excited to see it on other blogs. I just hope I really gain traffic and more readers this time. I am really making time on blogging and I wanna make friend with all other bloggers out there. I know I started this blog early this year but I really have a lot of things to learn.

Oh well, goodluck to me for this one month advertising. Now I'm feeling the rush in blogging everyday because I am expecting more newcomers here in my blog once my advertisement has been approved.

For those who wanna try Adgitize also, I suggest you subscribe here on my blog for an update how my advertisement has been going, or you might wanna try it yourself by visiting their website at Adgitize - Get World Class Advertising on a Bloggers Budget

Happy Tuesday Everyone!



No comments: