Friday, April 24, 2009

THE PINAY MOM

Hello!

My name is Lorinda F. De Guzman. A Pinay Mom based in Sampaloc, Manila. I am 27 years old as of this moment and been married for 4 years now. Friends call me LHEN and I am more comfortable with that ^_^.

I was born in Taguig City, and grew up in ParaƱaque City, Philippines. I graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration Major in Marketing at the University of the East - Manila. I have worked in some companies part time during my college days like Jollibee Foods Corp., Suyen Corporation (Bench), Roasters Philippines Inc. (Kenny Rogers Roasters), and Mandurriao Star Inc. (SM City Bicutan). I have managed our small family business distributing sodas and an Internet cafewith my husband.

I met my husband through texting (SMS) when I had this one night where I cant sleep and turned on the TV. I found this interactive channel where I published my number and there he is. My man sent me his first "hi!". Fast forward after 2 years since that first message we got married June 21, 2006 at the Malate Catholic Church, Malate, Manila.

Our first daughter Emily came to us January 26, 2007 and Lois Ashly after three years on February 11, 2010.

Right now, Im just a simple housewife living with my husband and his parents here in Sampaloc, Manila.



ABOUT THe PinayMomJournal.Com...

This website is mainly about my life as a mom. So vain! haha! This is my personal blog. My NO NICHE BLOG but me and my thoughts.    

Will be posting more about family life, how was it for me being a wife and how I do it. About raising my kids and some good and bad behaviors of my cute little angels. My thoughts about everything under the sun. Reviews about anything will also be posted based on my honest opinion. I will also tackle about religion, family cultures, music, travel and more. It is so nice to share everything online haha!

If this is your first time here, I request you to SUBSCRIBE specially if you are also a mom because I will be needing some interactions and advices from my fellow moms on some family matters or you could just simply follow if subscribing is too much. Moreover, if you have a website please go to the LINK EXCHANGE page  and encode your website so we could have some traffic partnership going on. Grab my button if you liked my website.

This is a journey of one Pinay Mom. My crazyness imperfections. The start of my "Happily Ever After"

My Family


Me, Blogging in our bedroom

me, Blogging at our store



No comments: