Friday, July 30, 2010

DREAM

"To dream that you are driving a car, denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate fromone stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way your life is going. However, if you are the passenger, then you are taking a passive role. If you are in the backseat of the car, then it indicates that you are putting yourself down and are allowing others to take over. This may be a result of low self-esteem or low self-confidence.  Overall, this dream symbol is an indication of your dependence and degree of control you have on your life."


       -from http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/c.htm 



I had a dream, and it goes like, my husband is the one driving and I am on the backseat. According to this interpretation I got on the internet, I am taking a passive role here. But if it means low self esteem and low self confidence, i think i must do something about it.

It made me realize that sometimes or most of the time, I really have this low confidence in me. I dont trust myself. Fear of losing the battle. Fear of trying. Fear of doing something. Instead, I just let others to decide, let others take me and allow others to manipulate my life. More often, decisions isn't on me. I let others decide...


No comments: